How Does Cooling Work?admin
, cold storage, shock and cold storage cabinets; in fact, the pressures of refrigerant gases, which are called freons, are played through a mechanism to reduce their temperature.
The cooling process is briefly as follows:
- The refrigerant gas is compressed by means of compressor (engine). The temperature of the trapped gas increases.
- The gas cone (radiator) comes with increased temperature.
- When passing through the pipes in the cosdenser, it also throws the temperature to the outside environment (since the ambient temperature is more)
- Since the pressure of the gas, which is falling in temperature, is still high, the gas becomes liquid and comes into capillaries passing through the cosdencer. As you go through these pipes, the temperature and pressure drop.
- The pressure and temperature drop, the gas takes the heat back through the refrigerator and becomes gas again. By continuing this cycle, cooling is carried out.