DRY AGED DOLABI USEadmin
DRY AGED / HOW TO USE MEAT AGING DOLABI
, the meat is rested in dry aged refrigerator for 21-28 days at a rate of 65-85% moisture at 0/+3 C in mass (bony and oily form) without being broken into pieces. During this resting, the proteins in the meat will decite into amino acids, which are building blocks, and a mass loss of about 30-40% will occur due to both drying and dewatering.
Dry Aged Cabinets provide a healthy and delicious presentation to the customer as a result by resting without allowing food to produce bacteria. One thing to note in dry resting refrigerators is; the cold room storage temperature is in the range of +3/+5 C before the meat is placed in the dry-aged refrigerator, i.e. it is not stored frozen. It is a health hazard to serve the meats stored in the frozen enclosure with dry rest.
It is quite simple to tell if the meat served is rested dry. If you see blood when you separate the meat with a knife, the meat is not rested dry.
- Your dry aged refrigerator is Himalayan stone and these stones are made of silicone. Therefore, before putting meat in the cupboard, vent it by leaving the cupboard door open until the silicone smell in the cupboard is released (You can reduce the deodoring time by keeping the cabinet motor closed and the fan on.)
- After receiving your refrigerator, wait 2 hours for the refrigerant gas, which is shaken during shipping, to sit, even if there is no silicone odor in the cabinet, before operating the cabinet.
- All temperature and deer parameters of your refrigerator are set by the manufacturer. You can start by plugging in your fridge and positioning all the keys on.
- Be sure to contact your supplier before trying to change the temperature setting with the digital thermometer.
- The cooling group of your refrigerator is mounted in the cabinet. At intervals of 60-70 days, open the cabinet front panel with a screwdriver and clean the radiator with a broom/brush/vacuum cleaner. This will prolong the life of the compressor
, make your refrigerator work more efficiently.
- During the day, do not open the cupboard doors frequently when there is meat in the cupboard (be careful to open and close them no more than 5-6 times a day.)
- If you are going to put your fridge against a wall, you need to leave at least 10cm of space between the wall and the back of the cabinet.
- The melting time of the Himalayan stones in your refrigerator varies according to the temperature and temperature conditions of the city where the cabinet works
, but the average is between 2-3 years. Not all stones melt in the same time. If the stones are completely melted in certain areas, request stones from your supplier.